The One Thousand Museum will join the four existing sleigh towers in front of the Bicentennial Park. Design by Zaha Hadid this new ultra-luxurious project will offer its residents the first 1st heliport on a residential tower, an aquatic center, a thermal center, a concierge service, and other prestigious facilities that will make your stay an unforgettable experience.
It will feature 83 units on 62 floors, with incredible panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, Miami and Miami Beach skyscrapers and the light show that is the "Magic City".
sur One Thousand Museum
- Année de construction2019
Amenities at One Thousand Museum
- 24/7 specialized security and valet personnel, other on site staff including concierge, professional management, and other specialized personnel
- Bank-quality vault with individual safe deposit box for every residence, offering residents the convenience and security of storing their valuables onsite
- Custom scenting by 12.29 in all interior amenity spaces including the lobby, wellness & spa level, aquatic center, and sky lounge (can be available in residences upon request)
- Double height aquatic center with indoor pool
- Multiple recreation areas for swimming, sunning, socializing, and fitness
- Private rooftop helipad (pending faa and other necessary approvals) The helipad will make nearby islands, private and commercial airports, and private yachts easily accessible
- The Sky Lounge provides a dramatic venue for private events for residents