Things to do in South Miamijuillet 29, 2016
It’s pretty much impossible to get bored in Miami, there’s so much to do! That’s why so many of us love to call this magical city home, second home and favorite place to vaca. Miami has some of the world’s prettiest beaches, most luxurious shopping and best places to eat.
These are some of VIAC’s favorite things to do in Miami:
- Okay, basic, we know. But seriously, food. We can’t get enough of it! Miami attracts people from all over the world, and with them comes their native cuisines. Miami is a competitive restaurant marketplace, so restaurants have to have the best chefs and freshest ingredients to compete and stay in business. Dining out is a must-do here. If you’re searching for the best restaurants Miami, check out Miami Eater.
- Explore culture and history on the land. From Jungle Island to the Miami Children’s Museum, there’s so much to learn about and see on land. Watch animal shows in awe at Jungle Island, take camel rides at Zoo Miami, learn about tropical immigration at History Miami or explore practical exhibits at Miami Children’s Museum.
- Ride time. Check out Crandon Park, the two-mile family amusement center and garden at Key Biscayne!
- Take it step further from beach time and surfing waves. Head out onto the water with Duck Tours South Beach. You’ll stay dry atop the water and get to see Biscayne Bay from an entirely new perspective.
- If you’ve been shopping in Miami, you know how lucky you are. Shopping elsewhere just doesn’t compare. Streets are lined endlessly with world’s most posh brands, trickled with local, high-end boutiques and treasured stores with cheap, beautiful goodies. Whatever you’re looking for, you can find it in Miami.
This list should just about get you started, and there’s so much more to be discovered! The best advice we’ll give you is to follow your heart’s desire, and when you get there, ask for more insight from employees or peers. If you’re visiting the same venues, you’ll likely have similar interests, and you can find out new and more ways to enjoy your favorite past times. Check back in with VIAC anytime to learn more about what’s new and happening in Miami, and especially when you’re ready to invest in luxury property of your own.